Our Commitment to You
When you hire us to clean your carpets, we can assure you that your investments will be:
Our eco-friendly cleaning solutions penetrate deep into your carpet’s fibres, lifting the dirt to the surface. We then use extractors to give the carpets their most thorough clean. We make sure that there’s no residue left when we’ve finished cleaning.
We use less water than the usual steam cleaning, leaving your carpets dry within hours. It means you can enjoy your carpet sooner.
Our service uses less water, reducing the risk of mildew and mould growth under your carpet. We use all-green cleaning solutions that do not contain harsh chemicals, making them safe around people and pets.
How We Clean Your Carpets
Our thorough carpet cleaning process involves the following steps:
- Inspection: We inspect your carpet to identify the cleaning method and products to use.
- Pre-Vacuum: We vacuum the carpet thoroughly to remove dry soil.
- Spraying and Treatment: We apply a preconditioning agent to break down the soil and other spots. We use special solutions on stubborn stains to improve chances of removal.
- Soil Extraction and Rinsing: We use a powerful extraction cleaning system to rinse the carpet without leaving a wet or sticky residue behind.
- Post-Spot: Our cleaners use special spotting solutions to remove remaining spots or stains.
- Speed Drying: We use high-velocity air movers to promote faster drying.
Once the carpet has dried, we’ll inspect it and make sure all spots and stains are gone. Our cleaners will also advise you on the best way to take care of your carpet.